[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]The Negro Travelers’ Green Book was an annual guidebook for African-American roadtrippers from 1936 -1966, commonly referred to simply as The Green Book.
Did you know that the green book listed.
- TAXI COMPANIES
- & NIGHT CLUBS …. That were all African American friendly.
The Green Book Challenge…. (a fun exercise we did at Passport Valid)
- Find your home or residing city.
- Look and see if any businesses are still in operation today.
- (If so) Go visit the location and pay homage.
- And tell them you found them from The Green Book.
- Document, enjoy and share your experience with us!
[/vc_column_text][vc_zigzag][vc_custom_heading text=”DOWNLOAD THE GREEN BOOK ” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center|color:%23379e00″ google_fonts=”font_family:Oswald%3A300%2Cregular%2C700|font_style:700%20bold%20regular%3A700%3Anormal” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fpassportvalid.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2FTheGreenBook.1936-1966.PV.pdf|title:The%20Green%20Book|target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2516″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]